Dallas Floors company offers high-quality laminate flooring services in Dallas. Laminate flooring is a great new floor option to check out if you want to save money while still having the luxury of hardwood floors!
Laminate flooring mimics the look and feels of genuine solid wood. Laminates are built by assembling multiple layers, each of which has a top layer that looks like wood or stone and that is glued to the layer below it. The layers are then affixed to a backing such as plywood or particleboard.
Laminate flooring is a hard-wearing, water and chemical-resistant medium for floors and is used in many applications.
How is Laminate Flooring Manufactured?
Laminate flooring is manufactured with layers of wood chips and resin. The resin helps bond the wood together to create an incredibly tough product. These materials are so strong that it withstands heavy and constant foot traffic.
Why Laminate Flooring?
Properly installed, laminate flooring offers both warmth and clarity without changing room décor or status quo. Laminate floors are also available with low VOC emissions to ensure indoor air quality. Installers need only minimal tools or training to make your home look better right away. Being a heavy moisture barrier and durable flooring choice for flooring projects, they are preferred by most customers. You can have this floor for the kitchen, bathroom, or even for the basement.
Laminate flooring fittings come in various styles and are a fantastic flooring option for cost-effective hardwood floors.
What are the Advantages of Laminate Flooring?
There are numerous advantages of laminate flooring.
- Laminate flooring is great for high-traffic areas and families with pets.
- It can be easily cleaned and doesn’t show foot traffic marks.
- It leaves the option to turn your carpet in a guest room or spare room when needed, which saves money and time when entertaining guests over the holidays or hosting family gathering events.
- Laminate flooring requires little maintenance.
Laminate flooring is affordable and durable enough for heavy-duty use while still being sleek enough to look beautiful in any modern household these days. This type of flooring is best suited for a busy kitchen, guest bedrooms, halls, and even for an entire house or office.
How does Dallas Floors Install Laminate Flooring?
Dallas Floors is one of the leading laminate flooring installers in Dallas. We have a wide array of laminate flooring types at affordable prices. Our flooring technicians have experience in handling residential and commercial projects throughout Big D.
Our Dallas flooring company installs laminate flooring in 5 simple steps:
- The first step in installing laminate flooring is to sweep or vacuum the subfloor using a cleaner that is safe for its material.
- Apply adhesive to the subfloor which will help with any imperfections in joints between tiles.
- Lay down each plank diagonally from one corner towards the opposite corner, usually starting at the far left side.
- After laying is complete, allow it to dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Polyurethane coatings are applied over the planks and left for complete drying. Two full days are required for a complete dry. Polyurethane coating protects the floor against stains and scuffs without adding weight or gloss to a floors’ finish.
Our Dallas flooring technicians deliver the customers modern laminate floors with natural wood or classic wooden floor feel.
Why Choose Us For Laminate Flooring?
Here are some reasons why you should choose us for laminate flooring in Dallas.
- The best thing about our services is we offer timely and top-notch quality laminate floor fitting services in Dallas.
- Whether you need our services for home or office, we are 24/7 available for your help.
- Our team is armed with the required set of tools and skills for reliable and top-class laminate floor fitting performance.
- Being knowledgeable and experienced in this field, we know that a fitting project could stretch for your limited budget, and we help you in making the right decisions.
- We discuss your requirements before starting working on your project and understand your faced concerns.
- Our services are affordable, reliable, and we have vetted workers with us.
- Our specialists are trained and have great command over their job.
The flooring professionals at Dallas Floors can help properly install laminate flooring for your residential or commercial property. So, attain peace of mind, and engage us for your Dallas laminate flooring service needs.
Dallas Floors offers installation and repairs on your laminate flooring for property in Dallas and surrounding areas. We are experienced with installing and implementing laminate flooring in Dallas.
Drop your service requests using our online forms or give us a call. Our outstanding customer service is 24/7 available for your assistance. Our team values your time, and never compromises on the quality of our services.